Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow Will Continue Through out the Week

We have finally seen winter start to make a return...Snow showers have been increasing as the lakes let more snow fall.. This week looks like that will continue, The jet stream has dipped down to almost to Florida which is bring more cold air and which will lead to more snow... Now there is a chance this week on Thursday with a snow storm. Now it wouldn't be a big snow storm at all. But it could give us the first real system snow.

But other than that there is really nothing interesting weather going on in Northern Michigan...

Stay Tuned

Dylan
Junior Meteorologist

4 Comentários:

Josh Herman said...

Will this potential snow storm on Thursday be affecting WI as well?

Iowa Weather & Gardening said...

Hi I'm Derek owner of NW Wisconsin weather blog! Nice blog you got for Northern Michigan! I like what you got going! I see Osnw3, you have already been here, lol again Nice blog!

Iowa Weather & Gardening said...

I really like the color for your blog too I guess I'm not the only one that has a green weatherblog! lol

Anonymous said...

Indeed, a very good blog.