Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Frosty End To The Day... Then More Sunshine


OK.... Sorry I Said That I Would Update This On Tuesday.... Well I Had An Unexpected Singing Practice for Church..... Anyways Tonight is going to be a cold and chilly night. Were not going to see frost everywhere... I think that the frost will be in low-lying areas that usually see the colder temps. As for tomorrow, we are going to see generous amounts of sunshine but it is not going to be as warm as it was today... We Will Only see highs in the 60's around the area...As For Friday the same forecast holds true... We Will see lots of sunshine but the temperatures are going to tick up a few degrees..Now the next Chance of rain is going to be on Saturday with a cold front.. Now there is a few things up in the air on that. If 9and10's forecast is right then the cold front is no big deal and we will see no rain out of it... Now i did my forecast a little different then theirs... I said that there is going to be some pop up storms with some locally strong... so there is the forecast for right now... I will try to have a weekend forecast update on Friday... Take Care



Dylan Rodenbaugh
Junior Meteorologist

Seja o primeiro a comentar